Wednesday, December 28, 2011

In Amanda's Own Words

Heya! And welcome to In Amanda's Words. First, let me introduce myself.

No, I am not Amanda but that name puts this blog to where it is today. I may not be Mandy Moore's biggest fan but her name serves as an inspiration for this blog. To those who do not know yet, her real name is Amanda Leigh. It has that nice ring to it, hence, the blog name. I even wanted to name my baby girl (if ever I'll get prego) after her.

In Amanda's Words is a blog where you'll exactly find anything that's under the sun or things that I just wanna talk about. Be it me taking a shower or picking my nose -I'm just kidding - I will definitely blog about it if it will feel right to actually expose it to the public. Just not zombie apocalypse, though.

Anyway, this conversation ends here. I wish we'll get to hear or see each other the next day. Have a great day. Ciao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com