Monday, January 23, 2012

Because It's a Limited Edition

Source: Kaboodle

One or two years ago, my mom scent a package filled with perfume testers, jewelries, jewelry box and a Victoria's Secret Dewy Peach body mist which I totally fell in-love with... because it just smelled sooo good! It was like heaven on Earth. And I bet every girl would want to smell like it.

Time came, I ended up with an empty bottle and forgot to ask my mom for another one until I have completely forgotten about it. 2012 came and, suddenly, I realized how much I wanted to wear that perfume again as much as Pooh needs his honey.

So, I Googled for the keyword: Victoria's Secret peach perfume, and many results came up but none of THE ONE I was looking for. I can still remember the drawing, though, so that itself helped me other than the 'peach' word.

Turns out it was a limited edition Victoria's Secret Body Mist. Imagine the frustration I felt when I knew that if I looked for anyone who's selling it online, it'll be like looking for a needle in a haystack.

I did somehow manage to get two possible sellers at Multiply but it's already late in the evening and texting them at this hour would be rude. Even though the impatient person in me is dying and I do mean dying to know if it's still available, I can't do anything but wait until the sun rises.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com