Sunday, January 22, 2012

Frustration of a Wonderstruck Fan

I love YouTube. It's like one of the most incredible things that has happened to the internet or even mankind. I know you watch movies most of the time there.

While I was Tube-ing, I came across Taylor Swift's perfume ad which she named Wonderstruck. It is in cooperation with Elizabeth Arden, a company known for its innovative beauty products, and was launched in 2011.


What appealed to me was how good the bottle looks! It really is as attractive as Taylor Swift. You know when people say: "You are beautiful, inside and out."? Wonderstruck can be defined as that. And the great thing about it is that the reviews are amazing.

The perfume got its name from Swift's Enchanted song which has the lyrics: "I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home." which interprets your feelings when you meet someone you like for the first time. I wouldn't mind feeling that way again. And the way it smells? It's a perfect mix of raspberry, dewberry, freesia, green tea, Hawaiian blanket (I wonder how that smells), honeysuckle, vanilla (ooh, I love vanilla), musk, peach and sandalwood. And the perfume is available in 50 and 100ml.

Wonderstruck may sound and smell pretty good to me but my frustration is, I don't know where I can buy it online that doesn't require PayPal. I've tried looking it up on Multiply as it's more open to money transfer platforms. I want a site that can make me choose payment methods other than PayPal.

I do have a Visa Eon card but I haven't put any money in it yet. I still am pretty pissed at UnionBank for not making things clear with me and my card. Won't go much into the details as it would take a long time.

You can tell I'm itching to get a hold of Taylor Swift's perfume. Other than Victoria's Secret's Peach Dew, Wonderstruck would be a great perfume for me to wear over and over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com