Monday, January 9, 2012

Do You Have Your Alice Blue Candle Already?



If not, go and get 'em. I am so buying one of these Alice Blue candles. Don't even know how good they smell but judging from its package and how organically made they are, I would say that it would definitely smell like heaven.

A fun fact about Alice Blue is that it's a Philippine company run by 2 environmentalists whose goals are the same - and that is to simulate a candle that will really bring out a wonderful scent in any parts of your room. Who wouldn't love that?

What's even great about Alice Blue candles is that they're made from soy wax, a processed form of soybean oil and much softer than paraffin wax. The catchy and cute Alice Blue name was inspired a pale shade of blue dedicated to Alice Roosevelt, Theodore Roosevelt's own daughter.

Since the city where I live in isn't gifted with grand malls and shopping hubs (mind you, we only have 2 malls both of which fall under the same company), I managed to scour, online, a Multiply shop site. They're selling Alice Blue candles which has pretty much the same price that the official AB website has. I know that it'll cost a few Pesos for shipping but WHO CARES? I would love to own me some Alice Blue candles.

Check out their website at http://www.alicebluecandle.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com