Thursday, January 12, 2012

I Heart Lulu's


My mom and I are like soul mates when it comes to online shopping. We'd Skype each other in intervals and most often that not, we end up looking for cute clothes, shoes, bags and jewelries online. We're like girl friends to say the least to which I'm happy about - although, my mom is a lot fashion forward than I am. I try to keep it casual and am happy with jeans and shirts + clogs and heels. My fashion obsession are bags, just so you wanna know.

So, yesterday on a regular chat basis, mom was able to find this website that sells junior clothing. The site is called Lulu's (http://www.lulus.com/) and I have to say their clothes are so cute and their collections are just about my taste. Casual, cute... ah! That sounds so good to me.

Force of Nature Long Sleeve Pink TopEnglish Estates Lace Pink BlazerHeart-y Har Har Ivory Sweater TopPatisserie Long Sleeve Copper Top
Lovely People Agnes Multi Black Color Block Loafer Pumps Qupid Penelope 04 Red Velvet Double Mary Jane Platform Pumps Qupid Tatum 01 Cobalt Blue Suede Keyhole Peep Toe Platform Pumps

Plus, their prices are sooooo affordable. Fashion need not be expensive, as they say. Okay, this stops here - the post, that is! :-) Ciao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com